I strongly believe if you educate a person means, you will educate a generation. Financial support from the public and private sectors has a direct impact on the children served in our Foundation. Support from the community is what makes the difference between simply providing basic educational needs and providing quality, Innovative educational instruction that builds a strong foundation of success for every child served.
Spread the awareness of helping people, so that they can live a normal life in the society and educate their children that everyone deserves.Join Now
Incorporated in the spring of 2019. The Trust is supported by a team of dedicated youth hailing from the bottom strata of society, and having a clear insight into the socio-economic problems faced by the marginalized segments of the rural communities in remote villages.READ MORE
Our commitment to society encompasses almost every sphere of activity from health camps, vocational training centers, women's development programs, youth empowerment, health awareness campaigns, to creating awareness of environmental concerns, and organizing tree plantation programs.READ MORE
- Establish orphanages for underprivileged children.
- Scholarships to meritorious students.
- Free books and stationery depots in rural area.
EMPOWERMENT OF WOMEN
- Form Women's Self Help Groups
- Self sustaining micro enterprises
- Micro credit firms exclusively for women
FOOD FOR ALL
- Ensure 1 square meal a day to elders
- Ensure 3 nutritious meals per day for kids and school going children
- Organize rural food festivals
- Adopt villages in backward areas.
- Establish shelters in rural belts
- Development of basic infrastructure
CULTURAL & RELIGIOUS HERITAGE
- Maintenance of Religious Places
- Conduct of Daily Rituals of Worship
- Subsidizing Administrative Expenses